Atlanta Braves vs. Houston Astros: World Series Game 4 Best Odds and Preview for October 30, 2021
The Atlanta Braves (88-73) and the Houston Astros (95-67) play for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday 8:09 PM ET at Truist Park. The Braves are ahead 2-1 in the series.
Both teams have yet to name their starter.
Best Odds for Atlanta Braves vs Houston Astros
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances to win the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the MLB matchup between the Atlanta Braves and Houston Astros.
- The Braves have been favorites in 112 games this season and have come away with the win 65 times (58%) in those contests.
- Atlanta and their opponents have hit the over in 73 of their 160 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Braves have scored the eighth-most runs in the league this season with 790.
- In eight games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, Atlanta has a record of 7-1.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Braves and their opponents have combined to clear the total four times.
- The Astros have been the underdog on the moneyline 27 total times this season. They’ve finished 12-15 in those games.
- Houston has played in 162 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 85 times (85-69-8).
- The Astros are the top-scoring team in baseball averaging 5.3 runs per game (863 total).
- Houston has been named the moneyline underdog by bookmakers only once over the last 10 games, and lost that matchup.
- Over their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Astros and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!