Atlanta Braves vs. Colorado Rockies: Best Odds and Preview for September 5, 2021
The Atlanta Braves (71-64) and the Colorado Rockies (63-73) will look for continued production from batters on a hot streak when the teams match up on Sunday at 3:10 PM ET at Coors Field. Ozzie Albies is on a two-game home run streak for the favored Braves (-191), and Charlie Blackmon has hit home runs in three consecutive games for the underdog Rockies (+163).
Atlanta’s Charlie Morton and Colorado’s Ryan Feltner will take the mound first.
Best Odds for Atlanta Braves vs Colorado Rockies
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances to win the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the MLB matchup between the Atlanta Braves and Colorado Rockies in which the Braves are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Braves vs Rockies Moneyline Action
|% of Bets||88%||12%|
|% of Stake||80%||20%|
- The Braves have been favorites in 90 games this season and have come away with the win 50 times (55.6%) in those contests.
- Atlanta’s games have gone over the total in 62 of their 134 opportunities.
- The Braves have scored 654 runs this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, Atlanta has a record of 3-4.
- When it comes to the total, the Braves and their foes are 2-7-1 in their last 10 contests.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- The Braves will send Morton (12-5) to the mound to make his 28th start of the season. He is 12-5 with a 3.46 ERA and 181 strikeouts in 151 innings pitched.
- The righty’s most recent appearance came on Wednesday against the Dodgers, when he went six innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing three hits.
- Morton’s team has compiled a 14-13 record over his 27 starts.
- Morton has had 27 starts with a total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in 13 of those matchups.
- The Rockies have been the underdog on the moneyline 98 total times this season. They’ve finished 37-61 in those games.
- Colorado has played in 136 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 57 times (57-76-3).
- The Rockies have the No. 11 offense in MLB play scoring 4.6 runs per game (624 total runs).
- Colorado went 4-2 over the six games it was the underdog on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Rockies and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total three times.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Feltner will make his first start of the season for the Rockies.
- The righty is making his MLB debut at 25 years old.
- He pitched in just one game with a set total last season, and the teams combined to push.
Pick for Braves vs. Rockies
Our in-depth statistical analysis combined with the betting split data from regulated betting sites points to the Braves being favored to win over the Rockies.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.