Atlanta Braves vs. Colorado Rockies: Best Odds and Preview for September 3, 2021
The Atlanta Braves (71-62) and the Colorado Rockies (61-73) square off on Friday at 8:40 PM ET. The Braves are moneyline favorites (-144) against the underdog Rockies (+124).
Atlanta’s Huascar Ynoa gets the start against Colorado’s Antonio Senzatela.
Best Odds for Atlanta Braves vs Colorado Rockies
Welcome to the BestOdds’ betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances to win the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the MLB matchup between the Atlanta Braves and Colorado Rockies in which the Braves are currently the pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Braves vs Rockies Moneyline Action
|% of Bets||72%||28%|
|% of Stake||64%||36%|
- The Braves have been victorous in 50, or 56.8%, of the 88 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 61 of their 132 opportunities.
- The Braves have scored 639 runs this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, Atlanta has a record of 4-3.
- In their previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, the Braves and their foes are 1-8-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Ynoa gets the start for the Braves, his 12th of the season. He is 4-4 with a 2.90 ERA and 66 strikeouts over 62 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Saturday, the right-hander tossed six innings against the Giants, giving up two earned runs while surrendering three hits.
- Ynoa’s team is 6-5 in his 11 starts.
- Ynoa has had 10 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and four of those outings hit the over.
- The Rockies have compiled a 35-61 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 36.5% of those games).
- Colorado has played in 134 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 56 times (56-75-3).
- The Rockies have the No. 14 offense in MLB action scoring 4.6 runs per game (608 total runs).
- Colorado has a 2-3 record from the five games it was moneyline underdogs over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings — all of which had a set run total — the Rockies and their opponents combined to go over the total three times.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- The Rockies will send Senzatela (3-9) out for his 23rd start of the season. He is 3-9 with a 4.18 ERA and 87 strikeouts over 125 innings pitched.
- The righty’s last appearance came on Sunday against the Dodgers, when he threw seven scoreless innings while allowing two hits.
- Senzatela’s team has an 8-14 record in his starts this season.
- Senzatela has had 22 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and nine of those outings hit the over.
Pick for Braves vs. Rockies
Our in-depth games analysis combined with the betting split data from regulated betting sites points to the Braves being favored to win over the Rockies.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!