Atlanta Braves vs. Colorado Rockies: Best Odds and Preview for September 15, 2021
The Atlanta Braves (76-67) will look to Adam Duvall, who is currently on an 11-game hitting streak, when they take on the Colorado Rockies (67-78). The Braves are favored (-207) for this matchup with the Rockies (+175), which begins at 7:20 PM ET on Wednesday at Truist Park.
Huascar Ynoa starts for Atlanta while Colorado will counter with Antonio Senzatela.
Best Odds for Atlanta Braves vs Colorado Rockies
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances to win the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the MLB matchup between the Atlanta Braves and Colorado Rockies.
- The Braves have won in 55, or 56.1%, of the 98 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Atlanta’s games have gone over the total in 65 of their 142 opportunities.
- The Braves have scored 695 runs this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- In 10 games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, Atlanta has a record of 5-5.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Braves and their opponents have combined to clear the over/under on four occasions.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Ynoa makes the start for the Braves, his 14th of the season. He is 4-5 with a 3.22 ERA and 78 strikeouts through 72 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Thursday against the Nationals, the right-hander went five innings, giving up two earned runs while surrendering three hits.
- In Ynoa’s 13 starts, his team is 7-6.
- Ynoa has had 12 starts that bookmakers set a total for this season, and five of those matchups finished over the total.
- The Rockies have compiled a 41-66 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.3% of those games).
- In the 145 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Colorado, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 60 times (60-80-5).
- The Rockies have the No. 11 offense in baseball scoring 4.6 runs per game (659 total runs).
- Colorado played as the moneyline underdog in each of its last 10 games, and finished 5-5 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Rockies and their opponents combined to hit the over four times.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Senzatela gets the start for the Rockies, his 25th of the season. He is 4-9 with a 4.11 ERA and 93 strikeouts through 138 innings pitched.
- His last time out came on Thursday against the Phillies, when the righty tossed six innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Senzatela’s team has compiled a 10-14 record over his 24 starts.
- Senzatela’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in nine of 24 games.
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!