Atlanta Braves vs. Colorado Rockies: Best Odds and Preview for September 14, 2021
Garrett Hampson has 99 hits this season, and will look for his 100th when his Colorado Rockies (66-78) play the Atlanta Braves (76-66) on Tuesday at 7:20 PM ET. The Rockies are the underdog (+154) in this contest against the Braves (-171).
Touki Toussaint takes the mound first for Atlanta, and Jon Gray is Colorado’s pick to start.
Best Odds for Atlanta Braves vs Colorado Rockies
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances to win the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the MLB matchup between the Atlanta Braves and Colorado Rockies.
- The Braves have been favorites in 97 games this season and have come away with the win 55 times (56.7%) in those contests.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 65 of 141 chances this season.
- The Braves are among the highest scoring teams in the league, ranking ninth with 695 total runs this season.
- Atlanta has been favored in 10 of its past 10 games and won six of those matchups.
- When it comes to the total, the Braves and their foes are 4-5-1 in their previous 10 contests.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Toussaint gets the start for the Braves, his 10th of the season. He is 3-2 with a 4.11 ERA and 43 strikeouts in 46 innings pitched.
- The righty’s last time out was on Wednesday against the Nationals, when he tossed three innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up only one hit.
- Toussaint’s team has a 6-3 record in his starts this season.
- Toussaint’s starts went over the run total four times in nine games with a set total this season.
- The Rockies have won 37.7% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (40-66).
- Colorado has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 144 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 60 of those games (60-80-4).
- The Rockies have the No. 11 offense in baseball scoring 4.6 runs per game (659 total runs).
- Colorado went 5-5 over the 10 games it was the underdog on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings — all of which had a set run total — the Rockies and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Gray makes the start for the Rockies, his 26th of the season. He is 7-10 with a 4.25 ERA and 133 strikeouts in 131 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Wednesday against the Giants, when he threw five innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Gray’s team has a 9-16 record in his starts this season.
- Gray has had 25 starts that bookmakers set a total for this season, and 10 of those matchups hit the over.
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!