Astros vs. Tigers Player Props | Chas McCormick | Wednesday
The Houston Astros visit the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park, taking the field at 1:10pm ET on Wednesday September 14th. The Detroit Tigers are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Houston Astros player Chas McCormick as the Astros face the Detroit Tigers in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Tigers and Astros, the Tigers won none and the Astros won five times. Their most recent matchup on September 13, 2022 ended 6-3 with the Houston Astros taking the win.
Chas McCormick Season Stats
- Games Played: 103 | Home Runs: 13 | RBI: 41 | Runs: 39 | Batting Average: .236 | OBP: .321 | SLG: .411 | OPS: .732.
- McCormick’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Detroit Tigers is set at 0.5 which is 0.21 less than than his season average of 0.71.
- McCormick’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Detroit Tigers is set at 0.5 which is 0.12 more than than his season average of 0.38.
- McCormick’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Detroit Tigers is set at 0.5 which is 0.10 more than than his season average of 0.40.
- McCormick’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Detroit Tigers is set at 0.5 which is 0.37 more than than his season average of 0.13.
Chas McCormick Stats vs. Detroit
Chas McCormick Notable Teammates
The The Detroit Tigers are 1-4 in their last five games, while the Houston Astros are heading into this matchup with a record of 4-1 in their last five contests.
The Astros’ 92-50 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL West with a 48-24 division record and 1st place in the American League with a 83-44 league record.
The Detroit Tigers are 54-88, sitting in 5th place in the AL Central with a 25-39 division record and 14th place in the American League with a 43-79 league record.
Detroit Tigers Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.230||25|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]