Astros vs. Rays Player Props | Kyle Tucker | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, taking the field at 6:40pm ET on Tuesday September 20th. The Houston Astros are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 6.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Houston Astros player Kyle Tucker as the Astros face the Tampa Bay Rays in Major League Baseball action.
In their first and only matchup this season on September 19, 2022, the Astros won by a score of 4-0.
Kyle Tucker Season Stats
- Games Played: 137 | Home Runs: 28 | RBI: 99 | Runs: 67 | Batting Average: .261 | OBP: .333 | SLG: .485 | OPS: .818.
- Tucker’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Tampa Bay Rays is set at 0.5 which is 0.46 less than than his season average of 0.96.
- Tucker’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Tampa Bay Rays is set at 0.5 which is 0.01 more than than his season average of 0.49.
- Tucker’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Tampa Bay Rays is set at 0.5 which is 0.22 less than than his season average of 0.72.
- Tucker’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Tampa Bay Rays is set at 0.5 which is 0.30 more than than his season average of 0.20.
Kyle Tucker Stats vs. Tampa Bay
Kyle Tucker Notable Teammates
The The Tampa Bay Rays are 3-2 in their last five games, while the Houston Astros are heading into this matchup with a record of 5-0 in their last five contests.
The Astros’ 97-51 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL West with a 51-25 division record and 1st place in the American League with a 88-45 league record.
The Tampa Bay Rays are 82-65, sitting in 3rd place in the AL East with a 38-31 division record and 4th place in the American League with a 70-57 league record.
Tampa Bay Rays Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.242||16|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]