Army vs. UMass Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
In a battle of two conference rivals, the Army Black Knights (6-3) will meet the UMass Minutemen (1-9). The Black Knights are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -37.5). The game has an over/under of 57 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Army stats and betting info
Betting trends for Army
- Army has a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Black Knights are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 37.5-point favorites.
- Army games have hit the over in five out of nine opportunities (55.6%).
- This season, Army and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 57 points four times.
- The Black Knights have seen a 48.3 average over/under in their games this season, 8.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The Black Knights average 77.0 fewer yards per game (400.2) than the Minutemen give up per contest (477.2).
- In games that Army piles up over 477.2 yards, the team is 2-1 overall.
- The Black Knights have turned the ball over seven times this season, three fewer than the Minutemen have forced (10).
|Pass yards||98.4 (886)||128|
|Rush yards||301.8 (2716)||2|
|Points scored||36.2 (326)||36|
|Pass yards against||226.9 (2042)||59|
|Rush yards against||95.8 (862)||7|
|Points allowed||24.2 (218)||55|
Key players for Army
- Christian Anderson leads Army with 401 passing yards (44.6 ypg) on 16-of-28 passing with four touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 473 rushing yards (52.6 ypg) on 72 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- Isaiah Alston’s team-high 325 receiving yards (36.1 yards per game) have come on 15 receptions with three touchdowns.
UMass stats and betting info
Betting trends for UMass
- UMass’ ATS record is 3-7-0 this year.
- The Minutemen have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 37.5 points or more this year.
- UMass games have gone over the point total in six out of 10 opportunities (60%).
- There have been six UMass games that have finished with a combined score higher than 57 points this season.
- The over/under for this game is 0.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Minutemen’s games this season (57.8 points).
- The Minutemen average 30.8 fewer yards per game (291.9) than the Black Knights allow per matchup (322.7).
- In games that UMass piles up more than 322.7 yards, the team is 1-3.
- The Minutemen have turned the ball over seven more times (16 total) than the Black Knights have forced a turnover (9) this season.
|Pass yards||163.8 (1638)||115|
|Rush yards||128.1 (1281)||100|
|Points scored||15.2 (152)||126|
|Pass yards against||253.3 (2533)||101|
|Rush yards against||223.9 (2239)||123|
|Points allowed||44.0 (440)||129|
Key players for UMass
- Brady Olson has thrown for 1,153 yards (115.3 ypg) to lead UMass, completing 48.1% of his passes and recording eight touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Ellis Merriweather’s team-high 858 rushing yards (85.8 per game) have come on 178 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- Rico Arnold’s 384 receiving yards (38.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 25 receptions with two touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!