Arkansas vs. LSU: Best Odds and College Football Preview for 11/13/2021
The Arkansas Razorbacks (6-3, 0-0 SEC) are small favorites (-2) versus the LSU Tigers (4-5, 0-0 SEC) in a matchup of two conference rivals. The over/under for this one is set at 59 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Arkansas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Arkansas
- Arkansas has a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2-point favorites this season, the Razorbacks are 2-3 against the spread.
- Arkansas games have gone over the point total in six out of 10 opportunities (60%).
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s total of 59 points four times this season.
- The Razorbacks have seen a 53.9 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The Razorbacks collect 457.2 yards per game, 59.9 more yards than the 397.3 the Tigers allow per matchup.
- Arkansas is 4-2 overall when the team churns out more than 397.3 yards.
- This year, the Razorbacks have seven turnovers, five fewer than the Tigers have takeaways (12).
|Pass yards||213.4 (1921)||89|
|Rush yards||243.8 (2194)||4|
|Points scored||32.6 (293)||35|
|Pass yards against||195.2 (1757)||27|
|Rush yards against||156.0 (1404)||74|
|Points allowed||24.0 (216)||56|
Key players for Arkansas
- K.J. Jefferson has thrown for 1,848 yards (205.3 ypg) to lead Arkansas, completing 64.2% of his passes and collecting 16 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 433 rushing yards (48.1 ypg) on 92 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Trelon Smith’s team-high 476 rushing yards (52.9 per game) have come on 95 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- Treylon Burks’ team-high 799 receiving yards (88.8 yards per game) have come on 48 receptions with eight touchdowns.
LSU stats and betting info
Betting trends for LSU
- So far this season, LSU has put together a 4-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Tigers have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The teams have hit the over in three of LSU’s nine games with a set total .
- There have been four LSU games that have finished with a combined score over 59 points this season.
- The over/under for this game is 3.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (62.5 points).
- The Tigers average 21.4 more yards per game (372.6) than the Razorbacks allow (351.2).
- In games that LSU totals more than 351.2 yards, the team is 2-3.
- This year the Tigers have turned the ball over 10 times, while the Razorbacks have forced 10 turnovers.
|Pass yards||260.4 (2344)||39|
|Rush yards||112.1 (1009)||116|
|Points scored||28.7 (258)||64|
|Pass yards against||249.0 (2241)||97|
|Rush yards against||148.3 (1335)||64|
|Points allowed||27.8 (250)||79|
Key players for LSU
- Max Johnson leads LSU with 2,168 passing yards (240.9 ypg) on 178-of-296 passing with 22 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Tyrion Davis-Price, has carried the ball 143 times for 732 yards (81.3 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- Kayshon Boutte’s team-high 508 receiving yards (56.4 yards per game) have come on 38 receptions with nine touchdowns.
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!