Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions vs Grambling State Tigers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 23
The Grambling State Tigers visit the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions at H.O. Clemmons Arena, taking the court at 8:00pm EDT on Monday, January 23rd. The Golden Lions are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 136 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Grambling State Tigers and Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Arkansas-Pine Bluff
- The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions are currently 9-11 on the season.
- The Golden Lions are averaging 64.9 points per game. Combining with Tigers’ 68.5 points per game gives a total of 133.4, which is 2.6 less than the current Over/Under of 136.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||64.9||149|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.6||118|
|Assists Per Game||13.1||46|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.6||125|
|Blocks Per Game||2.9||109|
Key Players for Arkansas-Pine Bluff
- Shaun Doss leads Arkansas-Pine Bluff with 16.4 points per game in 20 games.
- Kylen Milton leads Arkansas-Pine Bluff with 4.6 assists per game in 20 games.
- Ishmael Plet leads Arkansas-Pine Bluff with 6.2 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Ishmael Plet leads Arkansas-Pine Bluff with a 54.3 FG% through 20 games.
- Samuel Da Cruz leads Arkansas-Pine Bluff with a 50.0 3PT% through 3 games.
Grambling State Tigers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Grambling State
- The Grambling State Tigers are currently 11-7 on the season.
- The Tigers are averaging 68.5 points per game. Combining with Golden Lions’ 64.9 points per game gives a total of 133.4, which is 2.6 less than the current Over/Under of 136.
Grambling State Tigers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.5||121|
|Points Allowed Per Game||64.1||46|
|Assists Per Game||12.9||48|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.4||90|
|Blocks Per Game||3.8||65|
Key Players for Grambling State
- Cameron Christon leads Grambling State with 14.2 points per game in 18 games.
- Shawndarius Cowart leads Grambling State with 3.6 assists per game in 18 games played.
- Carte’Are Gordon leads Grambling State with 7.4 rebounds per game in 14 games.
- William Reynolds leads Grambling State with a 63.6 FG% through 9 games.
- William Reynolds leads Grambling State with a 60.0 3PT% through 9 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.