Arizona State vs. Oregon State Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
A pair of the country’s top rushing attacks meet when the Arizona State Sun Devils (7-3, 0-0 Pac-12) bring college football’s 19th-ranked rushing offense into a contest versus the Oregon State Beavers (6-4, 0-0 Pac-12), featuring the No. 8 unit, on Saturday, November 20, 2021. The Sun Devils are just 2.5-point favorites. The over/under for this one is set at 60 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Arizona State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Arizona State
- So far this season, Arizona State has put together a 4-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Sun Devils have a 3-4 record against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Five of Arizona State’s nine games with a set total have hit the over (55.6%).
- This season, Arizona State games have gone over this game’s 60-point over/under just twice.
- The Sun Devils have seen a 52.6 average over/under in their games this season, 7.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Sun Devils rack up 35.4 more yards per game (423.5) than the Beavers give up per contest (388.1).
- In games that Arizona State totals over 388.1 yards, the team is 6-2 overall.
- The Sun Devils have turned the ball over five more times (20 total) than the Beavers have forced a turnover (15) this season.
|Pass yards||211.9 (2119)||88|
|Rush yards||211.6 (2116)||19|
|Points scored||30.8 (308)||53|
|Pass yards against||196.0 (1960)||25|
|Rush yards against||126.7 (1267)||34|
|Points allowed||21.2 (212)||29|
Key players for Arizona State
- Jayden Daniels has thrown for 1,969 yards (196.9 ypg) to lead Arizona State, completing 66.9% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. He’s also run for 535 yards (53.5 ypg) on 99 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Rachaad White has carried the ball 146 times for a team-high 863 yards (86.3 per game), with 14 touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 34 catches for 339 yards (33.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall’s 421 receiving yards (42.1 yards per game) lead the team. He has 36 receptions with two touchdowns.
Oregon State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Oregon State
- Oregon State has a 6-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Beavers are 2-1 against the spread.
- Oregon State games have hit the over in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
- This season, five of Oregon State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 60 points.
- A difference of 0.2 points separates this game’s over/under (60 points) and the average total points bet in Beavers’ games (59.8 points) this season.
- The Beavers collect 444.6 yards per game, 121.9 more yards than the 322.7 the Sun Devils give up.
- When Oregon State amasses more than 322.7 yards, the team is 5-4.
- The Beavers have 14 giveaways this season, while the Sun Devils have 16 takeaways .
|Pass yards||215.9 (2159)||83|
|Rush yards||228.7 (2287)||8|
|Points scored||34.0 (340)||27|
|Pass yards against||245.2 (2452)||90|
|Rush yards against||142.9 (1429)||59|
|Points allowed||26.3 (263)||69|
Key players for Oregon State
- Chance Nolan leads Oregon State with 2,016 passing yards (201.6 ypg) on 146-of-231 passing with 16 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season. He also adds 274 rushing yards (27.4 ypg) on 59 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- B.J. Baylor’s team-high 1,050 rushing yards (105.0 per game) have come on 176 carries, with 12 touchdowns this year.
- Trevon Bradford’s 501 receiving yards (50.1 yards per game) lead the team. He has 31 receptions with four touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!