Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers: Best Odds and Preview for Week 5
The Arizona Cardinals (4-0) are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5) over the San Francisco 49ers (2-2). The Cardinals have won four games in a row. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 50.5.
Best odds for Cardinals vs. 49ers
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Arizona Cardinals and San Francisco 49ers in which the Cardinals are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Cardinals Vs. 49ers Spread Betting Action
Arizona stats and betting info
Betting trends for Arizona
- Arizona has a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the Cardinals are 1-0 against the spread.
- Arizona has gone over in two of four games with a set total (50%).
|Pass yards||318.3 (1273)||4|
|Rush yards||136.5 (546)||6|
|Points scored||35.0 (140)||1|
|Pass yards against||240.3 (961)||11|
|Rush yards against||135.8 (543)||26|
|Points allowed||21.3 (85)||9|
Key players for Arizona
- Kyler Murray has racked up 1,273 yards (318.3 ypg) on 102-of-134 passing with nine touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. In addition, he’s added 109 rushing yards (27.3 ypg) on 23 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Chase Edmonds has racked up 255 yards on 43 carries. He’s also caught 20 passes for 140 yards (35.0 per game).
- James Conner has carried the ball 53 times for 172 yards (43.0 per game) and four touchdowns.
- A.J. Green’s 248 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 24 times and has registered 15 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has put together a 244-yard season so far with two touchdowns, reeling in 16 passes on 18 targets.
- DeAndre Hopkins has racked up 17 catches for 225 yards, an average of 56.3 yards per game. He’s scored three times as a receiver this season.
Cardinals: Devon Kennard: Out (Calf), Chris Banjo: Questionable (Hamstring), Darrell Daniels: Questionable (Thigh), Jordan Phillips: Questionable (Illness)
San Francisco stats and betting info
Betting trends for San Francisco
- San Francisco is 1-3-0 against the spread this year.
- San Francisco has hit the over in two of four games with a set total (50%).
|Pass yards||271.8 (1087)||12|
|Rush yards||114.5 (458)||12|
|Points scored||26.8 (107)||7|
|Pass yards against||234.5 (938)||10|
|Rush yards against||118.0 (472)||16|
|Points allowed||25.5 (102)||22|
Key players for San Francisco
- Jimmy Garoppolo has put up 925 passing yards, or 231.3 per game, so far this season. He has completed 66.1% of his passes and has collected five touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Elijah Mitchell has rushed for 146 yards on 36 carries so far this year while scoring one time on the ground.
- Trey Sermon has run for 128 yards across 30 attempts, scoring one touchdown.
- Deebo Samuel’s 490 receiving yards (122.5 yards per game) are a team high. He has 28 receptions on 42 targets with three touchdowns.
- George Kittle has collected 227 receiving yards (56.8 yards per game) on 19 receptions.
- Kyle Juszczyk’s 11 receptions (on 12 targets) have netted him 100 yards (25.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
San Francisco injuries
49ers: Deebo Samuel: Questionable (Illness), Ahkello Witherspoon: Questionable (Hamstring), Emmanuel Moseley: Out (Concussion), Dontae Johnson: Out (Groin), K’Waun Williams: Out (Knee), Raheem Mostert: Questionable (Knee), Ezekiel Ansah: Out (Biceps)
Pick for Cardinals vs. 49ers
Bet split data from regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth statistical analysis points to the Cardinals being favored to cover the spread against the 49ers.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!