Angels vs. Rays Player Props | Manuel Margot | Tuesday
The Tampa Bay Rays host the Los Angeles Angels on Tuesday, 6:40 PM ET at Tropicana Field. The Los Angeles Angels are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +178.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Tampa Bay Rays is -217. The Rays are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 8 runs.
The Rays and Angels have met 3 times this season, with the Rays winning twice and the Angels winning once.
Manuel’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Manuel Margot (TB) has stayed under his runs prop in 9 of his last 11 games.
Manuel’s stats vs. Los Angeles Angels
Manuel’s Season Stats
Manuel’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.73||7||0.2|
|RunsAgst / Gm||3.96||3||-0.6|
Manuel’s Notable Teammates
- Josh Lowe (TB) has gone over his total-bases prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.75% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-175) are at DraftKings
- Josh Lowe (TB) has gone over his hits prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.09% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-175) are at PointsBet
- Isaac Paredes (TB) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.22% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (+135) are at DraftKings
- Isaac Paredes (TB) has stayed under his hits prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.22% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (+135) are at PointsBet
- Isaac Paredes (TB) has stayed under his runs prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.39% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-175) are at MGM
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.