Alcorn State Braves vs Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 23
The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats visit the Alcorn State Braves at Davey Whitney Complex, taking the court at 8:00pm EST on Monday, January 23rd. The Wildcats are 9.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 145 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats and Alcorn State Braves.
Alcorn State Braves Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Alcorn State
- The Alcorn State Braves are currently 8-10 on the season.
- The Braves are averaging 65.6 points per game. Combining with Wildcats’ 67.8 points per game gives a total of 133.4, which is 11.6 less than the current Over/Under of 145.
Alcorn State Braves Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||65.6||146|
|Points Allowed Per Game||72.6||225|
|Assists Per Game||9.3||80|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.4||166|
|Blocks Per Game||2.3||146|
Key Players for Alcorn State
- Dominic Brewton leads Alcorn State with 14.0 points per game in 17 games.
- Byron Joshua leads Alcorn State with 3.1 assists per game in 17 games.
- Jeremiah Kendall leads Alcorn State with 6.9 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Shaun Walker leads Alcorn State with a 50.0 FG% through 15 games.
- Cameron Butler leads Alcorn State with a 50.0 3PT% through 6 games.
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Bethune-Cookman
- The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats are currently 6-13 on the season.
- The Wildcats are averaging 67.8 points per game. Combining with Braves’ 65.6 points per game gives a total of 133.4, which is 11.6 less than the current Over/Under of 145.
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||67.8||128|
|Points Allowed Per Game||76.9||280|
|Assists Per Game||11.2||65|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.4||221|
|Blocks Per Game||2.8||113|
Key Players for Bethune-Cookman
- Zion Harmon leads Bethune-Cookman with 13.9 points per game in 19 games.
- Zion Harmon leads Bethune-Cookman with 2.7 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Kevin Davis leads Bethune-Cookman with 5.6 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Dylan Robertson leads Bethune-Cookman with a 58.6 FG% through 12 games.
- Zion Harmon leads Bethune-Cookman with a 36.8 3PT% through 19 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.