Alabama vs. Auburn Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The No. 3 Alabama Crimson Tide (10-1, 0-0 SEC) and Auburn Tigers (6-5, 0-0 SEC) meet for the Iron Bowl on Saturday, November 27, 2021 at Jordan-Hare Stadium, with the Crimson Tide being big, 19.5-point favorites. An over/under of 55 points has been set for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Alabama stats and betting info
Betting trends for Alabama
- Alabama has a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 19.5 points or more, the Crimson Tide have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- Alabama games have gone over the point total in five out of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
- This season, 10 of Alabama’s 11 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 55 points.
- The Crimson Tide have seen a 62.9 average over/under in their games this season, 7.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Crimson Tide average 131.9 more yards per game (501.0) than the Tigers give up per matchup (369.1).
- Alabama is 8-1 overall when the team piles up more than 369.1 yards.
- The Crimson Tide have nine turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Tigers.
|Pass yards||343.5 (3778)||8|
|Rush yards||157.5 (1733)||72|
|Points scored||44.4 (488)||2|
|Pass yards against||219.3 (2412)||52|
|Rush yards against||86.0 (946)||5|
|Points allowed||19.7 (217)||19|
Key players for Alabama
- Bryce Young has thrown for 3,577 yards (325.2 ypg) to lead Alabama, completing 71.7% of his passes and collecting 38 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Brian Robinson Jr. has carried the ball 190 times for a team-high 942 yards (85.6 per game), with 14 touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 27 catches for 223 yards (20.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jameson Williams’ 1,218 receiving yards (110.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 59 receptions and 13 touchdowns.
Auburn stats and betting info
Betting trends for Auburn
- Auburn has a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- Out of Auburn’s 11 games with a set total, five have hit the over (45.5%).
- In Auburn’s 11 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 55.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.1 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (53.9 points).
- The Tigers collect 427.8 yards per game, 122.5 more yards than the 305.3 the Crimson Tide give up.
- Auburn is 6-4 overall when the team churns out more than 305.3 yards.
- The Tigers have 11 giveaways this season, while the Crimson Tide have 17 takeaways .
|Pass yards||250.6 (2757)||50|
|Rush yards||177.2 (1949)||53|
|Points scored||30.3 (333)||56|
|Pass yards against||235.9 (2595)||79|
|Rush yards against||133.2 (1465)||37|
|Points allowed||22.0 (242)||37|
Key players for Auburn
- Bo Nix has thrown for 2,294 yards (208.5 ypg) to lead Auburn, completing 61% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 168 rushing yards (15.3 ypg) on 57 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Tank Bigsby’s team-high 940 rushing yards (85.5 per game) have come on 178 carries, with 10 touchdowns this year.
- Shedrick Jackson’s 495 receiving yards (45.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 36 receptions with one touchdown.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!