Alabama vs. Arkansas Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
The No. 21 Arkansas Razorbacks (7-3, 0-0 SEC) and their sixth-ranked rushing attack will meet the No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (9-1, 0-0 SEC), featuring the third-ranked run defense, on Saturday, November 20, 2021. The Crimson Tide are heavily favored, by 20.5 points. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 56.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Alabama stats and betting info
Betting trends for Alabama
- So far this season, Alabama has compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 20.5-point favorites this season, the Crimson Tide are 3-2 against the spread.
- Alabama games have gone over the point total in four out of 10 opportunities (40%).
- Alabama and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 56 points nine times this season.
- The Crimson Tide have seen a 63.4 average over/under in their games this season, 7.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Crimson Tide rack up 137.1 more yards per game (484.0) than the Razorbacks give up per matchup (346.9).
- In games that Alabama piles up more than 346.9 yards, the team is 7-1 overall.
- The Crimson Tide have turned the ball over eight times this season, four fewer than the Razorbacks have forced (12).
|Pass yards||321.9 (3219)||11|
|Rush yards||162.1 (1621)||68|
|Points scored||44.6 (446)||3|
|Pass yards against||205.4 (2054)||33|
|Rush yards against||82.8 (828)||3|
|Points allowed||18.2 (182)||12|
Key players for Alabama
- Bryce Young has thrown for 3,018 yards (301.8 ypg) to lead Alabama, completing 71% of his passes and recording 33 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Brian Robinson Jr.’s team-high 820 rushing yards (82.0 per game) have come on 163 carries, with 14 touchdowns this year. He’s also added 24 catches for 205 yards (20.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jameson Williams’ 1,028 receiving yards (102.8 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 51 receptions and 10 touchdowns.
Arkansas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Arkansas
- Arkansas’ ATS record is 6-4-1 this year.
- Arkansas has hit the over in six of its 11 games with a set total (54.5%).
- There have been four Arkansas games that have finished with a combined score higher than 56 points this season.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (56 points) and the average total points bet in Razorbacks’ games (54.4 points) this season.
- The Razorbacks average 151.6 more yards per game (439.8) than the Crimson Tide give up (288.2).
- In games that Arkansas churns out over 288.2 yards, the team is 6-2.
- The Razorbacks have seven giveaways this season, while the Crimson Tide have 16 takeaways .
|Pass yards||206.3 (2063)||95|
|Rush yards||233.5 (2335)||6|
|Points scored||30.9 (309)||52|
|Pass yards against||195.7 (1957)||24|
|Rush yards against||151.2 (1512)||68|
|Points allowed||22.9 (229)||47|
Key players for Arkansas
- K.J. Jefferson has been a dual threat to lead Arkansas in both passing and rushing. He has 1,990 passing yards (199.0 ypg), completing 65% of his passes and collecting 17 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 474 yards (47.4 ypg) on 107 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Trelon Smith has carried the ball 101 times for a team-high 513 yards (51.3 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- Treylon Burks’ 815 receiving yards (81.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 52 receptions and eight touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!