Alabama State Hornets vs Texas Southern Tigers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 23
The Texas Southern Tigers visit the Alabama State Hornets at Dunn-Oliver Acadome, taking the court at 8:00pm EDT on Monday, January 23rd. The Hornets are 4-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 140 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Texas Southern Tigers and Alabama State Hornets.
Alabama State Hornets Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Alabama State
- The Alabama State Hornets are currently 6-13 on the season.
- The Hornets are averaging 64.8 points per game. Combining with Tigers’ 69.2 points per game gives a total of 134.0, which is 6 less than the current Over/Under of 140.
Alabama State Hornets Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||64.8||150|
|Points Allowed Per Game||75.9||273|
|Assists Per Game||10.5||72|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.6||83|
|Blocks Per Game||3.3||91|
Key Players for Alabama State
- Isaiah Range leads Alabama State with 14.2 points per game in 19 games.
- T.J. Madlock leads Alabama State with 3.3 assists per game in 19 games.
- Jordan O’Neal leads Alabama State with 7.5 rebounds per game in 15 games.
- Keyon Wesley leads Alabama State with a 50.0 FG% through 2 games.
- Christian McCray leads Alabama State with a 57.1 3PT% through 13 games.
Texas Southern Tigers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Texas Southern
- The Texas Southern Tigers are currently 6-14 on the season.
- The Tigers are averaging 69.2 points per game. Combining with Hornets’ 64.8 points per game gives a total of 134.0, which is 6 less than the current Over/Under of 140.
Texas Southern Tigers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||69.2||115|
|Points Allowed Per Game||73.5||237|
|Assists Per Game||12.2||55|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.2||69|
|Blocks Per Game||3.9||62|
Key Players for Texas Southern
- Davon Barnes leads Texas Southern with 15.7 points per game in 18 games.
- Davon Barnes leads Texas Southern with 2.3 assists per game in 18 games played.
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas leads Texas Southern with 8.9 rebounds per game in 15 games.
- Chris Craig leads Texas Southern with a 73.9 FG% through 11 games.
- Davon Barnes leads Texas Southern with a 36.4 3PT% through 18 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.