76ers vs. Warriors Player Props | Tyrese Maxey | Saturday
Tyrese Maxey’s Philadelphia 76ers hit the court against the Golden State Warriors on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.
In this story, we are digging into Maxey’s stats and trends to help you make the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyrese Maxey’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Maxey Season Stats
- Maxey paces his team in both points (16.5) and assists (4.7) per contest, and also puts up 3.7 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.6 blocks.
- The 16.5 points Maxey has scored per game this season is 4.0 more than his prop total set for Saturday (12.5).
- Maxey has averaged 0.2 more rebounds per game (3.7) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Maxey combines to average 21.2 points and assists per game, 4.7 more than his PA prop bet total (16.5) for Saturday’s game.
- Maxey has totaled more than 12.5 points 17 times this season (through 25 games).
- This season through 25 games, Maxey has grabbed more than 3.5 boards in 12 matchups.
Maxey’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Maxey is averaging 1.2 fewer points per game against the Warriors than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Maxey pulls down two rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors, 1.5 less than his prop total for this game.
- Maxey dishes out assists against the Warriors at a lower rate — 1.8 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Warriors, Maxey has made 0.2 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Maxey’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Warriors is 4.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Maxey averages 13.3 combined points and rebounds in games against the Warriors, which is 3.2 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Maxey has recorded 13 combined points and assists per game against the Warriors, 3.5 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!