76ers vs. Warriors Player Props | Seth Curry | Saturday
Seth Curry’s Philadelphia 76ers match up against the Golden State Warriors on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.
Let’s examine all of Curry’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Seth Curry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Curry Season Stats
- Curry posts 16.3 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The 14.5 points prop bet set for Curry on Saturday is 1.8 fewer points than his season scoring average (16.3).
- Curry has grabbed 2.9 rebounds per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Curry has averaged 19.2 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.7 more than Saturday’s prop bet total of 17.5.
- Through 24 games this season, Curry has scored more than 14.5 points 14 times.
- So far through 24 games played, Curry has had a rebound total higher than 2.5 boards in 13 outings.
Curry’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Curry is averaging 7.1 fewer points per game against the Warriors than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Curry’s 1.2 rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors are 1.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Curry collects 1.7 assists per game against the Warriors, 0.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Warriors, Curry has made 1.5 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Curry’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Warriors is 10.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Curry averages 8.6 combined points and rebounds in games against the Warriors, which is 8.9 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Curry has recorded 9.1 combined points and assists per game against the Warriors, 8.4 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!