76ers vs. Warriors Player Props | Joel Embiid | Saturday
Joel Embiid’s Philadelphia 76ers face the Golden State Warriors on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.
In this story, we are digging into Embiid’s stats and trends to help you make the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Joel Embiid’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Embiid Season Stats
- Embiid puts up 24.1 points, 10.9 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 1.1 steals and 1.4 blocked shots.
- Embiid has scored 24.1 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.4 points less than Saturday’s points prop total.
- Embiid has averaged 10.9 rebounds per game, 0.6 less than his prop bet in Saturday’s game (11.5).
- Embiid has recorded 35.0 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.5 less than his 36.5 PR over/under in Saturday’s game.
- In the 16 games he’s played this season, Embiid’s point total has gone over 25.5 points six times.
- Embiid’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 11.5 boards seven times in 16 games.
Embiid’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Embiid averages 12.3 points per game against the Warriors, 13.2 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Embiid’s 6.4 rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors are 5.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- Embiid dishes out 2.1 assists per game against the Warriors, 1.4 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Warriors, Embiid averages 1.2 fewer made three-pointers (0.3) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Embiid’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Warriors is 20.8, which is 18.7 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Embiid combines for 18.7 points and rebounds per game against the Warriors. That is 17.8 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Embiid records 14.4 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Warriors, 14.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!