76ers vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Tyrese Maxey | Saturday
Tyrese Maxey’s Philadelphia 76ers face the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we break down all of Maxey’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyrese Maxey’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Maxey Season Stats
- Maxey puts up 17.8 points and 4.4 assists per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 3.8 rebounds, shooting 52.3% from the floor and 43.4% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Maxey’s 17.8 points per game average is 0.3 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- Maxey has averaged 0.7 fewer rebounds per game (3.8) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (4.5).
- Maxey has averaged 21.6 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.1 more than Saturday’s prop bet over/under of 21.5.
- Maxey’s point total has gone over 17.5 points six times in the 16 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season through 16 games, Maxey has pulled down more than 4.5 boards in six contests.
Maxey’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Maxey averages 10 points per game against the Trail Blazers, 7.5 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Maxey’s 1.3 rebounds per game in matchups with the Trail Blazers are 3.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Maxey collects 3.7 assists per game against the Trail Blazers, 0.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Trail Blazers, Maxey has made 0.8 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Maxey’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Trail Blazers is 15, which is 11.5 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Maxey combines for 11.3 points and rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers. That is 10.2 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Maxey puts up 13.7 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Trail Blazers, 8.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!