76ers vs. Pacers Player Props | Andre Drummond | Saturday
Andre Drummond (11.2 rebounds per game, 10th in league) and the Philadelphia 76ers will hit the court against the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday.
In this story, we are breaking down Drummond’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Andre Drummond’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Drummond Season Stats
- Drummond paces the 76ers at 11.2 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 2.4 assists and 7.3 points. He is 10th in the NBA in rebounding.
- The 13.5 points prop bet over/under set for Drummond on Saturday is 6.2 more than his season scoring average (7.3).
- Drummond has pulled down 11.2 rebounds per game, 4.3 fewer than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (15.5).
- Drummond has racked up 9.7 combined points and assists per game, 5.8 less than his PA prop bet total for Saturday’s game (15.5).
- In the 12 games he’s appeared in this season, Drummond’s point total has gone over 13.5 points three times.
- Drummond’s single-game rebound output has been higher than 15.5 boards three times over 12 games played this season.
Drummond’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Indiana
- Drummond’s points-per-game average against the Pacers (18.3) is 4.8 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Drummond averages 15.8 rebounds in games against the Pacers. That is 0.3 more than his prop total (15.5) for this game.
- Drummond dishes out assists against the Pacers at a lower rate — 0.1 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Drummond has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pacers that is 6.0 higher than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Drummond racks up 34.1 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pacers, which is 5.6 more than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Drummond records 20.7 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Pacers, 5.2 more than his prop bet total in this game.
Indiana Pacers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!