76ers vs. Nets Player Props | Spencer Dinwiddie | Sunday
The Brooklyn Nets host the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday, 3:00 PM ET at Barclays Center. The Brooklyn Nets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +138.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Philadelphia 76ers is -165. The 76ers are a -3.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 223.5 points.
The Nets and the 76ers have not met this season.
Spencer’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Spencer Dinwiddie (BKN) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 21 of his last 29 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.42% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-156) are at FanDuel.
Spencer’s stats vs. Philadelphia 76ers
Spencer’s Season Stats
Spencer’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.35||8||1.4|
|PtsAgst / Gm||112.71||20||0.8|
Spencer’s Notable Teammates
- Cameron Johnson (BKN) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.69% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 4.5 (-111) are at MGM
- Dorian Finney-Smith (BKN) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 8 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.01% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (+145) are at MGM
- Dorian Finney-Smith (BKN) has gone over his points prop in 11 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.48% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 8.5 (-110) are at DraftKings
- Nicolas Claxton (BKN) has gone over his assists prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.60% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-167) are at MGM
- Mikal Bridges (BKN) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 57 of his last 79 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.55% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 5.5 (-132) are at FanDuel
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]