76ers vs. Nets Player Props | Joel Embiid | Thursday
Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers match up against the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday at 7:30 PM ET.
In this piece, we take a look at all of Embiid’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Joel Embiid’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Embiid Season Stats
- Embiid is putting up 23.8 points, 4.2 assists and 11.0 rebounds per contest.
- Embiid’s 23.8 points per game average is 0.3 points higher than Thursday’s over/under.
- Embiid’s per-game rebound average — 11.0 — is 0.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (11.5).
- Embiid combines to average 28.0 points and assists per game, 0.5 more than his PA prop bet total (27.5) for Thursday’s matchup.
- Embiid’s point total has gone over 23.5 points seven times in the 18 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season in 18 games played, Embiid has had a rebound total higher than 11.5 boards in eight matchups.
Embiid’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Brooklyn
- Embiid’s points-per-game average against the Nets (19.8) is 3.7 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Embiid’s nine rebounds per game in matchups against the Nets are 2.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Embiid averages 2.5 assists in matchups with the Nets, 1.0 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Nets, Embiid averages 0.9 made threes, which is 0.6 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Embiid has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Nets that is 7.2 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Embiid accumulates 28.8 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Nets, and that is 5.7 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Embiid’s 22.3 combined points and assists in games against the Nets are 5.2 less than his prop in this matchup.
Brooklyn Nets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!