76ers vs. Heat Player Props | Tyler Herro | Wednesday
The Miami Heat host the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday, 7:30 PM ET at Miami-Dade Arena. The Miami Heat are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -100.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Philadelphia 76ers is -120. The 76ers are a -1 favorite. The over/under is set at 215 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 1, 2023, the Heat won by a score of 101-99.
Tyler’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Tyler Herro (MIA) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 9 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 29.35% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 4.5 (-105) are at DraftKings.
Tyler’s stats vs. Philadelphia 76ers
Tyler’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for 76ers at Heat
- The Heat are 8-1 at home in their last 9 games
- The 76ers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The 76ers are 5-2 ATS on the road in their last 7 games
- The 76ers are 9-2 on the road in their last 11 games
- The 76ers are 5-2 ATS in the eastern timezone in their last 7 games
Tyler’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||108.51||26||-3.2|
|PtsAgst / Gm||107.16||1||-4.5|
Tyler’s Notable Teammates
- Jimmy Butler (MIA) has gone over his points prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.73% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 21.5 (-110) are at DraftKings
- Jimmy Butler (MIA) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.28% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-233) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.