49ers vs. Bengals Player Props | Joe Mixon | Week 14
Before placing any bets on Joe Mixon’s player prop bets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
This Week 14 matchup sees Mixon’s Cincinnati Bengals (7-5) square off against the San Francisco 49ers (6-6) at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Joe Mixon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mixon Season Stats
- Cincinnati’s top rusher, Mixon, has carried the ball 227 times for 978 yards (81.5 per game), with 12 touchdowns.
- Mixon has racked up 420 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 19 broken tackles), which is fourth among qualified runners.
- And he has tacked on 26 catches for 192 yards (16.0 per game) and two receiving TDs.
- This season, he has racked up 229 yards after the catch, which ranks 55th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 35.9% of his team’s 39 offensive touchdowns this season, with 14 total.
Mixon’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Joe Burrow has recorded 3,135 passing yards (261.3 yards per game) while completing 259 of 379 passes (68.3% completion percentage), with 23 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
- Samaje Perine has 201 yards on 46 carries (16.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Ja’Marr Chase has hauled in 55 catches for 958 yards (79.8 yards per game) and eight touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins has 698 receiving yards on 52 receptions (82 targets), with four touchdowns, averaging 58.2 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- The 49ers have given up more than 100 yards on the ground to four players this season.
- 14 players have rushed for at least a touchdown against San Francisco this season.
- The 49ers have allowed only two players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||223.3 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.0 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||114.3 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||319.4 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.2 (20)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!