49ers vs. Bengals Player Props | Joe Burrow | Week 14
Bookmakers have installed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Joe Burrow, who takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
This Week 14 matchup sees Burrow’s Cincinnati Bengals (7-5) play the San Francisco 49ers (6-6) at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Joe Burrow’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Burrow Season Stats
- Burrow has passed for 3,135 yards (261.3 per game) while completing 68.3% of his passes (259-for-379), with 23 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
- Burrow has racked up 1,611 air yards on completed passes, to rank 10th in the NFL.
- He also has 69 rushing yards on 26 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 5.8 yards per game.
- Burrow has stayed on his feet for 21 rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has scored 25 combined touchdowns this season, 64.1% of his team’s 39 offensive TDs.
Burrow’s Notable Teammates
- So far this year Joe Mixon has rushed for 978 yards on 227 carries (81.5 ypg), with 12 rushing touchdowns. Mixon also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 26 passes for 192 (16.0 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Ja’Marr Chase’s stat line this year features 55 catches for 958 yards and eight touchdowns. He averages 79.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 90 times.
- Tee Higgins is averaging 58.2 yards per game, having racked up 52 receptions (82 targets) for 698 yards and four touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- San Francisco has allowed three players to register over 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- San Francisco has allowed two or more touchdown passes to six opposing quarterbacks this season.
- The 49ers haven’t allowed a player to throw three or more touchdowns against them in a game this season.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||223.3 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.0 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||114.3 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||319.4 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.2 (20)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!