49ers vs. Bengals Player Props | Elijah Mitchell | Week 14
There will be player prop bet markets available for Elijah Mitchell before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
Mitchell’s San Francisco 49ers (6-6) and the Cincinnati Bengals (7-5) meet in Week 14 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Elijah Mitchell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mitchell Season Stats
- San Francisco’s top rusher, Mitchell, has rushed 165 times for 759 yards (63.3 per game), with five touchdowns.
- Mitchell ranks seventh in rushing yards after contact this season with 347, thanks in part to 11 broken tackles.
- He’s also caught 17 passes for 126 yards (10.5 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 144 yards after the catch, which ranks 124th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored five combined touchdowns this season, 14.7% of his team’s 34 offensive TDs.
Mitchell’s Notable Teammates
- Jimmy Garoppolo leads the team with 2,641 passing yards (220.1 yards per game) and has a 66.8% completion percentage this year (207-of-310) while throwing 15 touchdowns with eight interceptions.
- Deebo Samuel has 203 yards on 25 carries (16.9 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns. He also has 56 catches for 1,006 yards (83.8 ypg) and five touchdowns.
- Samuel has been targeted 92 times and turned that into 1,006 yards (on 56 catches) and five touchdowns.
- George Kittle is averaging 50.5 yards per game, racking up 44 receptions (61 targets) for 606 yards and five touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- The Bengals have given up more than 100 yards on the ground to three players this season.
- Cincinnati has allowed 12 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- Three players have run for more than a touchdown against the Bengals this season.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||273.1 (25)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||92.5 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.4 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (12)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!